The Moira Fund
- The Moira Fund, a grant making charity, has been established in memory of Moira Jones, who was murdered in Queens Park, Glasgow, in May 2008.
- Following her death, family, friends and colleagues of Moira wished to establish a fund in her memory that would support others who found themselves bereaved through violent death at the hands of another.
- Now fully established, The Moira Fund makes grants to individuals bereaved through violent death, which includes supporting:
- Access to specialist bereavement counselling
- Access to respite and/or retreat
- Participation in a support network
- Needs which may arise and for which there is no current provision.